A second regulation has been retained
Welcome to Shani’s web site.
- In these regulations, the following terms shall have the meanings specified alongside them:
“Shani kept” – SHANI SHEMER LTD. From Marble Street 14, PO Box 515192425 726, Migdal Haemek Zip code.
“The site” –The website operated by Shani is maintained at www.shanishemer.com and www.shanishemer.com.
“Products” – Swimwear and other clothing and accessories and all other items to which the services on the site refer and all related thereto.
“Services” – Marketing, sale and distribution of the Products and all other services that will be provided by Shani, from time to time and at its sole discretion, through the Site.
Supplies and deliveries –
- Shani Shemer allows you to choose when purchasing the products, according to your preference, whether to collect the products purchased by you from the other two offices or to receive them by shipping to your address, as will be detailed below. For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that Shmer will be entitled, at any time and prior to the completion of the purchase of the Products, to stop and / or limit the delivery of the Products or their collection, in whole or in part, at its sole discretion.
- In the event that you have chosen to collect the products independently, you will need to reach Shani’s office at 14 Ha-Merish Street in Migdal HaEmek, up to 7 days from the date of purchase, by prior coordination with our representative by phone 050-9923444. Collection of products will only be possible subject to the presentation of the purchase confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail after the purchase of the products, and an identity card or driver’s license with a picture of the purchaser of the products.
Please note that the maintenance of the products at the offices of Shani Shemer will not be possible after 7 days from the date of purchase. Therefore, Shmer will not be responsible for delivery of the purchased products in any case where you do not arrive at the time required to collect the products, as aforesaid, and you may not accept the products in this case. Waives any claim and / or demand and / or claim against any other person and / or anyone acting on its behalf in this matter.
- In the event that you have chosen to send the products to your address, we request that you know that Shmer is working to expedite the delivery of the products you ordered as soon as possible and accordingly we will pack and ship the products you purchased within 2 business days from the date you completed the purchase of the products according to the details you provided on the site And / or our representative by telephone. The shipment will be carried out by Israel Post and / or a courier company, in accordance with Shani’s sole discretion.
- In any case, it is expressly clarified that the product delivery service will be for addresses registered in the State of Israel only and for any other destination, as defined and made available on the site from time to time.
- The delivery dates of the shipment are dependent on Israel Post and / or an external courier supplier and / or anyone acting on their behalf and are estimated as follows:
Express delivery service in Israel arrives in most parts of Israel up to 4 business days from the completion of the order on the site. It is hereby clarified that for those communities in which a express express service is not carried out, as stated, the reservation shall be carried out by registered mail only.
Registered mail delivery arrives at the post office closest to the destination of the shipment up to 14 days from the completion of the order on the site.
Delivery to addresses not registered in the State of Israel will be carried out by mail. It usually arrives in the country of destination for shipment up to 5 business days from the date of completion of the order on the site in case of express mail delivery and up to 14 business days from the date of completion of the order.
- Since delivery of the products is carried out by Israel Post and / or an external delivery provider and / or anyone on their behalf and the other has no control and supervision over the delivery of the shipping services, it is clear that Shmer will not be responsible in any way for the shipping service provided by Israel Post and / or (Including partial and / or missing and / or faulty), including with regard to the date of supply of the products and / or any loss and / or damage of any kind and type that will be caused to any person and to any property, including you and / Or for any person on your behalf and / or your property, as a result of and / or in connection with the shipping services by Israel Post and / or an external delivery provider and / or anyone on their behalf and you will not have and you give up all the charges And / or demand and / or claim against both retained and / or anyone on its behalf. At the same time it is important that you know that we are in the two we will do our best to solve any question and / or problem.
- It is hereby clarified that the responsibility for collecting the products and for receiving the products sent to you applies only to you and in the event that the products were returned to the other, the Israel Postal Service and / or an external delivery agent and / or anyone acting on their behalf for failure to collect the products and / or refusal to receive them and / Incorrect and / or missing information and / or in any other case that is not dependent on the other two, you shall be entitled that delivery of the Products will be sent to you only one more time, in accordance with your request and with additional shipping fees and handling fees as they will be fixed at that time in these Rules. Waives any claim and / or demand and / or claim against any other person and / or anyone acting on its behalf in this matter.
Shipping costs –
- Shipping to an address registered within the State of Israel only:
Registered mail to shipping destination address – No charge.
Express service in Israel – 35 NIS.
- Shipping to an address not registered in the State of Israel:
USA and Europe: Registered mail to destination address – 46 NIS.
Express mail to destination address – 128 NIS.
Australia: Registered mail to the shipping destination address – 62 NIS.
Express mail to destination address – 152 NIS.
Other Goals: The shipping charges will be determined in accordance with the desired destination, as determined on the site and / or the interconnection between the parties at the time of placing the order.
- In the event that the products were returned to the Second, by the Israel Post and / or an external delivery provider and / or anyone acting on their behalf due to failure to collect the products and / or refusal to receive them and / or in the event that you entered incorrect and / or missing details and / The shipment will be sent one more time, in accordance with your request, with the addition of additional shipping fees as will be fixed at the time in these regulations according to the destination of the shipment and the way of delivery, except in the case of sending registered mail to the address registered in the State of Israel Yes.
Purchase of products –
- In order to purchase the products and receive them, either by sending them to your address or through self-collection, according to your choice and as stated in these regulations, you are asked to choose the means of receiving the products, the means of payment and its details, and to supply your complete and accurate details as requested From you at that time.
- You must verify and check before payment is made that all the products and services we ordered are correct, good, in the correct quantity and suitable for all your needs.
- The order of the products, including their availability, price and delivery price, will be valid only after entering all the information required of you, inter alia, as stated in these regulations and in accordance with what appears at the time of purchase of the products on the site or by telephone, as the case may be, , As the case may be, to execute the transaction that is the subject of your order.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that until the approval of the credit card company and / or PayPal, as the case may be, on the execution of the transaction, Shmer does not undertake to maintain the prices of the products and / or the prices of the products and /
- לWe will do our best to contact you by phone as soon as possible to receive your order details and make the payment by you. However, it is hereby clarified that until receipt of your order details and receipt of the approval of the credit card company and / or PayPal, as the case may be, for the execution of the transaction, the Company does not undertake to maintain the prices of the products and / or the prices of the products and / or the existence of products available for sale.
Cancellation and return policy –
- All items marked FINAL SALE are not eligible for exchanges, returns or price adjustments. FINAL SALE items include some sale merchandise, swimwear, intimate apparel, bodysuits and hosiery. No return or exchange on Sale items.
- Shmer does everything in its power to assure you full enjoyment of its products and therefore you shall be entitled to cancel the transaction with us and to receive back the part of the price of the transaction paid by you, in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981 (hereinafter: “the Law”), , By sending a written notice to the other by means of the website’s messaging system, by e-mail and / or by registered mail up to fourteen days from the date of receipt of the products, provided that the return to the latter is held at the marble address. 726, Migdal HaEmek Zip Code 2310601 All the products that you have canceled and that have not been damaged have not been used, and the labeling of the product and the hygiene label have not been removed. It is hereby clarified that in any case of cancellation of the transaction, you shall pay cancellation fees at a rate not exceeding 5% of the order amount or NIS 100, whichever is lower, except in the event that the order was canceled by you due to a breach, defect, In Section 14E (a) of the Law, in which case you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- If you are a person with a disability, a senior citizen or a new immigrant, as defined in section 14C1 of the law, you may cancel the transaction with us even within four months from the date of receiving the products, provided that the engagement included a conversation with us.
- In the event of an error and / or omission in the price and / or description of the products and / or services, and / or in the event of an error and / or omission in entering the data regarding the existing product inventory and / or in the event of error and / or omission in entering the data required by you And / or in the event of any illegal activity on your behalf and / or in any case of communication failure that caused disruption and / or interference and / or disablement of any kind in the execution of the transaction, the two shall not be held liable, directly or indirectly, And shall be entitled to cancel the transaction or its share and in such case all the monies paid by you to the Second Servant for the canceled products and / or services shall be returned to you and you shall not be charged a cancellation fee.
- For a quick response on our part, in case of any malfunction in the products, you are requested to check all the products immediately after receiving them and to inform the other immediately and promptly of any malfunction, complaint, demand and / or claim in connection therewith. It is hereby clarified that no notice on your part, insofar as it may be, will impose any liability on the two and / or obligate Shani to change the product and / or cancel the transaction and / or grant any other benefit, and each case will be examined on its merits.
- You can contact the two reservations at any time of the day (24/7) via our website and / or e-mail [email protected] and Sunday through Thursday from 09:00 to 18:00 on Fridays and holiday eves at 09: 00-14: 00 by phone 050-9923444 and of course by sending a letter by registered mail to 14 marble street, POB. 726, Migdal Haemek Zip code.
- By entering and / or making any use of the Site and / or the Services offered on it and / or through it you confirm and declare that you may visit the Site and make any use of it, including receiving information and / or purchasing the Products and / , Including that you are authorized to use the credit card and / or the PayPal system through which you purchase the products and / or other services. It is hereby clarified that in any case where it becomes clear that you did not have permission to use the credit card and / or the PayPal system, the latter shall be entitled, without any time limit, to indemnification for all the monies you shall pay in connection with this, Shani’s first demand was kept.
- In order for the products you have chosen and ordered to reach you as quickly as possible and so that you can receive fast and good service from us, you undertake that all the information that you provide to the Second is complete, accurate, appropriate and up-to-date. You shall bear full responsibility for any damage that will be caused to you and / or to the other person and / or to a third party resulting from the delivery of incomplete and / or inaccurate and / or incorrect information, for any reason whatsoever.
- The Shani Shmer fashion house makes great efforts to expand and diversify the supply of products sold on the site, however it is clarified that the provision of the services or part thereof by Shmer will be made at Shani’s sole discretion without any obligation regarding the scope and / or manner of providing the services, Distribution and / or sale of the products. For the avoidance of doubt it is hereby clarified that Shmer will be entitled at any time to stop and / or restrict the marketing, distribution and / or sale of the Products, in whole or in part, at its sole discretion.
- Any information appearing on the Site, including guides, articles, publications, links to sites, references to other information and / or additional information, Given “as they are” (As Is) And “as much as they are available” (As Available) And they do not constitute guidance or advice of any kind, are not immune to errors and omissions and should not be relied upon to perform and / or refrain from performing any action.
- The site may contain hyperlinks to other sites on the Internet and such reference should not be construed as expressing support, expressed or implied, in the content appearing on the linked site.
It is hereby clarified that the other person has no control over the information appearing in any other site referred to by the site. In no event shall Shmer assume any responsibility for any information and / or service provided on the Linked Site, including with respect to their reliability, accuracy, updating, completeness and / or the frequency of their publication, and that Shmer shall not be liable in any manner for any damage and / or loss And / or loss and / or damage and / or damage caused to you and / or to anyone on your behalf and / or to the property due to any use of the linked site.
Shmer shall not be responsible for the integrity of the connectivity and / or the availability of the linked site and / or any information and / or service appearing therein and / or through it.
- All copyrights, designs and intellectual property of any kind, including any element of text, content, photography, information, data, trade secret, table, drawing, chart, process, execution method, program, computer software, computer code Design, drafting, trade mark, means and methods of production, compilation of data (including databases) and collection of any or all of the copyright and / or designs and / or intellectual property, tangible or abstract, appearing on the Site, It is strictly forbidden to copy, publish, publicly perform, transfer to a third party, transmit, make available to the public, make derivative works, rent and make any commercial or noncommercial use, directly and / or through another person and / In a manner not authorized under the terms of these Articles and / or under the Law, without the express written consent of Shani.
You hereby declare that you understand that any unauthorized use of the copyright and / or design rights and / or intellectual property of Shani as aforesaid may cause irreparable damage and / or significant damage that may be difficult to estimate.
The above does not infringe any copyright and / or intellectual property of any third party.
- Your privacy is very important to us and we’re working to keep it. In this manner, Shmer does not store, process or transmit credit card data in its systems, but instead relies on Tranzila Ltd., a professional and external clearing service that is certified as PCI Level 1. However, in order to enable us to improve and streamline the provision of services By using the Site, you authorize the User and / or anyone acting on its behalf to use the personal information provided by you during your use of the Site and the information collected about your activity patterns in the Site by monitoring your activity on the Site, subject to the provisions of the Law.
- Unless you notify us otherwise, you authorize the Second and / or anyone on its behalf to send you information and advertisements about promotions, products and / or services by electronic mail and / or short message, including by sending text messages and / or sending mail to your address and / or By facsimile and / or by automated dialing system and / or in any other way, inter alia, according to the details that you provide during your use of the Site. It is hereby clarified that you shall be entitled to inform the Second Party at any time of your refusal to receive information and / or advertisement.
- Shemer welcomes any positive labeling of her products and services on the Instagram network and makes it clear that any tagging of content in the #shanishemer and / or #shanishemerswimwear tags constitutes an invitation to share the tagged content or your consent to upload the tagged content to the other site. / Or any other media and its publication by the two kept, all in the sole discretion of the two Shmer. It is hereby clarified that you will be entitled to inform the other two at any time of your refusal to share and publish the contents and / or some of them that you have tagged.
- The server where the site is stored contains information security measures and the prevention of unauthorized access using RapidSSL. However, it is hereby clarified that these means do not have perfect security and therefore two guards and / or anyone acting on its behalf shall bear no responsibility, directly or indirectly, in the event of disclosure and / or use of information provided by you resulting from the penetration of unauthorized persons and / And / or omissions that are not under the control of two Shekels.
- And / or any person acting on its behalf shall not be responsible for any liability whatsoever, against you and / or any third party, in case of any delay in the provision of services and provision of services and / or in the event of errors and / or omissions and / or additions And / or malfunctions in the publications of the products and / or services, in whole or in part, and / or the health of the site and / or the communication lines or any direct or indirect damages caused by the disruptions or disturbances. Without derogating from the above, two Shmer shall not be liable to you and / or any third party for any damage of any kind whatsoever caused to any person or property due to circumstances that the other party has no control over, including power outages and / or system malfunctions The computer and / or the irregularity of the site’s storage infrastructure and / or the malfunction of third party systems that provide the other services and / or malfunctions of the communications system and / or strikes and / or strikes and / or hostile actions and / or force majeure.
- And / or any person acting on its behalf shall not be responsible for any liability whatsoever, against you and / or any third party, in the event that the product is used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, including washing the product not in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, and / or in any case Of unreasonable use and / or use of the product other than for the purpose for which it is intended and / or in case of natural wear and / or damage.
- The Company shall be entitled at any time without the consent of any party to offer and / or replace and / or change and / or terminate and / or remove offers, benefits and / or discounts at its sole discretion and shall not be obligated to notify anyone In respect of any such action.
- Shmer shall be entitled at any time, without the need for any consent of anyone, to terminate the site’s activity immediately or to restrict its use to times determined at its sole discretion and it shall not be obligated to notify anyone in respect of any such action.
- Shani Shmer shall be entitled at any time without the consent of any person to prevent any person and / or entity from making use of the Site and / or to prevent any person and / or entity from accessing the Site, in part or in whole, at its sole discretion. Shall not be obligated to notify anyone in respect of any such action.
- Shani will be entitled at any time without the consent of any party to transfer its rights and / or obligations pursuant to these Articles and / or under any agreement and / or law, including in connection with you and / or anyone on your behalf.
- Failure to act between or at the time of any of the other rights held under the terms of these Articles and / or under any law shall not be considered a waiver on the other hand.
- Any notice sent by us to the address provided by you, including during your use of the site, will be deemed to have been delivered to you at the end of 72 hours from the date of sending by registered mail or immediately upon delivery by courier, and any notice sent by us to the e-mail box provided by us A permit during your use of the Site shall be deemed delivered to its certificate at the end of 12 hours from the date of its dispatch.
- These regulations and the use of the site will be governed by the laws of the State of Israel only, and the sole and exclusive authority to discuss any dispute arising out of the use of the site, including in respect of these regulations, will be to the competent courts in Nazareth. However, notwithstanding the aforesaid in this regulation, two Shemer shall not be prevented from taking all the measures at its disposal in any court having local jurisdiction and / or other matter for the purpose of obtaining any necessary and / or desirable relief, including but not limited to an injunction to protect the property Of Shani and / or any breach of the terms of these Terms and / or any law.
We will be happy to meet you at any time.